Avoiding scams fraud on sumellist.com
It is practically impossible for Sumellist.com to 100% secure the internet from scam fraud, and you can fall to their tricks carelessly.
However, we keep trying to take the best precaution and adopt measures to safeguard your experience and activities online Sumellist.com platform.
We advise you to adopt the following steps to avoid scams and fraud attempts on your businesses:
- Transact business face to face in your respective locations with registered Sumellist.com users on Sumellist Mart, Sumellist Homes & Properties, and Sumellist Jobs.
- Do not make payment to anybody or a representative you have not met in person regarding a transaction.
- Beware of offers that involve shipping scams and deals with local clients. You can always meet in a neutral and safe public location to finalize any transaction.
- Do not disclose your financial information such as credit card numbers, financial statements, Bank account numbers, social security, international passport, PayPal account, etc.
- Legitimate transactions are between registered Sumellist.com users only and do not accept any third-party guarantee.
- Never accept any fake currency, money order, or certified cheque.
- Do not pay in advance for any goods and services you have not inspected and verified.
We are highly committed to Sumellist.com’s online safety and security. We often advise registered users to properly use the review tool during and after any transaction on the Sumellist platform.
If defrauded by someone you met in person, kindly contact the nearest Police Station.
If you suspect a Sumellist.com listing is connected to any scam, kindly contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.