About Enugu International Trade Fair
The 34th edition of the famous Enugu International Trade Fair is here with us as we have come through another full circle. This annual business concourse being organized by the Enugu Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Mines, and Agriculture (ECCIMA) usually spotlights some key areas of investment and business in the Nigerian economy that demands national attention and policy initiative.
The Fair normally holds in the first quarter of every year and is organized with the support and cooperation of the Federal and State Governments. It embraces all aspects of business and economic activities in Nigeria and offers a unique market for manufacturers, suppliers, buyers, and users of a wide range of goods and services as well as opportunities for investment, product and corporate promotion.
A fair Guide who has been properly trained to ensure that the exhibitor reaches out to prospective buyers and business people.
This Fair Guide to be attached to each International exhibitors will ensure that every single challenge the exhibitor may have is properly addressed.
The Special Day of the International Exhibitor if he so chooses will enjoy the maximum support of the Chamber.
Once we know the line of business of the International Exhibitors, arrangement shall be made for potential distributors or client to meet up with him through scheduled meetings.
The Chamber shall organize visit to Tourist sites in Enugu and within for interested International Exhibitors.
The Chamber shall organize visit to Tourist sites in Enugu and within for all International Visitors.
As soon as the Chamber knows the areas of interest of international visitors, we shall make arrangements to ensure that our customer/visitors’ relationship department ensures that those areas of interest are satiated.
The beauty of Enugu International Trade Fair puts a melting point where international visitors and exhibitors will meet a very vast market of the Eastern part of Nigeria, ranging from Aba which has the consumer manufacturing market of West Africa to Nnewi which is the hub of the manufacturing electrical trunk/mechanical goods to Onitsha which is the gate way of Commerce in West Africa.
Also, these towns are less than 200km from Enugu, making Enugu a veritable rendezvous for economic activities which the Enugu International Trade Fair represents.
- To intensify efforts towards boosting the capacity and quality of local industries and to align efforts with the current initiative of the Federal government through the Economic Recovery and Growth plan to drive the industrialization of the nation for a progressive economy, through enhanced value addition in the oil and non oil sectors of the economy.
- To expose and promote the vast investment and business opportunities in Nigeria.
- To facilitate the exchange of technical and commercial information and the expansion of trade transaction in order to enhance the development of the national economy.
- To provide the forum for the comparison of local products with foreign ones to achieve qualitative economic development of the nation and for healthy competition.
- To create a conducive atmosphere for demonstrating the latest industrial and technological innovations
- To expose and promote the Nigerian non-oil exportable commodities, for robust economic growth and development.
- To expose and promote foreign investment through the active participation of government and other various economic sectors/stakeholders.
- To spotlight and prospect joint venture projects as well as foreign and local investment in strategic sectors of the economy.
- To promote scientific research and new technologies for actualization by industrialists and policy makers.
- To strengthen the political and economic relations between Nigeria and other nations.