FUK is an institution of higher learning that is committed to excellence and integrity in the pursuit of knowledge within an environment that respects diversity, the worth of the individual, academic freedom, a commitment to service learning, and a shared responsibility for applying knowledge and skills to address the interrelated issues that affect the local, national and global communities.
In this regard, FUK is committed to the following core values:
- Truth and integrity in the pursuit, generation, dissemination, and application of knowledge;
- Freedom of thought and expression;
- Respect for diversity and the dignity of the individual;
- Responsibility as stewards of the environment and citizens of the world;
- Excellence in intellectual, personal, and operational endeavours;
- High standards of morals and ethics; and efficient resource management based on the need for cost-effectiveness.
The law establishing the university has defined the following objectives for it. The objectives of the university are:
- To encourage the advancement of learning and to hold out to all persons without distinction of race, creed, sex, or political conviction the opportunity of acquiring higher and liberal education;
- To provide courses of instruction and other facilities for the pursuit of learning in all its branches, and to make those facilities available on proper terms to such persons as are equipped to benefit from them;
- To encourage and promote scholarship and conduct research in restricted fields of learning and human endeavour;
- To relate its activities to the social, cultural, and economic needs of the people of Nigeria; and
Undertake any other activity appropriate for a university of a higher standard.
The Federal University of Kashere seeks ‘to become a world-renowned centre of learning where students are prepared with the knowledge, skills, and disposition they need in order to serve their Community, State, Nation, and the world through excellence in Teaching, Research, and Service’.
The Mission of the Federal University of Kashere is to serve as a world-renowned Centre of learning through excellence in teaching, research, and scholarly/artistic activities, and service to the community, state, nation, and the world.
- Monday Open all day
- Tuesday Open all day
- Wednesday Open all day
- Thursday Open all day
- Friday Open all day
- Saturday Open all day
- Sunday Open all day