As a Product Designer, you will work within a Product Delivery Team fused with UX, engineering, product and data talent. You will help the team design beautiful interfaces that solve business challenges for our clients. We work with a number of Tier 1 banks on building web-based applications for AML, KYC and Sanctions List management workflows. This role is ideal if you are looking to segue your career into the FinTech or Big Data arenas.
- Be involved in every step of the product design cycle from discovery to developer handoff and user acceptance testing.
- Work with BAs, product managers and tech teams to lead the Product Design
- Maintain quality of the design process and ensure that when designs are translated into code they accurately reflect the design specifications.
- Accurately estimate design tickets during planning sessions.
- Contribute to sketching sessions involving non-designersCreate, iterate and maintain UI deliverables including sketch files, style guides, high fidelity prototypes, micro interaction specifications and pattern libraries.
- Ensure design choices are data led by identifying assumptions to test each sprint, and work with the analysts in your team to plan moderated usability test sessions.
- Design pixel perfect responsive UI’s and understand that adopting common interface patterns is better for UX than reinventing the wheel
- Present your work to the wider business at Show & Tell sessions.
Skill & Experience
- You have at least 3 years’ experience working as a Product Designer.
- You have experience using Sketch and InVision or Framer X
- You have some previous experience working in an agile environment – Think two-week sprints.
- You are familiar using Jira and Confluence in your workflow
JOBS SAFETY TIPS & SCAM ALERT
Beware of scams and fraudulent activities. Always ensure you do not make any payment for job opportunities. Report suspicious and fraudulent listing activities to sumellist.com email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here for more critical scams & fraud alerts.
Offered Salary: £15,000 - £20,000
Career Level: Executive
Experience: 2 years
Job Type: Full time
Post Date: 30-06-2022
Apply Before: 30-09-2022