TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to SUMELTEX COMPANY LIMITED Owners and operators of SUMELLIST.COM!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of SUMELTEX COMPANY LIMITED‘s website, SUMELLIST.COM, located at http://allinall.local. By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use SUMELLIST if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us” refers to our Company. “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs regarding the provision of the Company’s stated services. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and, therefore, referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, SUMELTEX COMPANY LIMITED owns the intellectual property rights for all material on SUMELLIST. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from SUMELLIST for your personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from SUMELLIST.
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from SUMELLIST.
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from SUMELLIST.
- Redistribute content from SUMELLIST.
Parts of this website offer users an opportunity to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website.
SUMELLIST does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments before their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of SUMELLIST, its agents, and affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, we shall not be liable for the Comments or any liability, damages, or expenses caused and suffered due to any use, posting, or appearance of the Comments on this website. SUMELLIST reserves the right to monitor all Comments and remove any considered inappropriate, offensive, or causing a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy;
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote unlawful activities;
You hereby grant SUMELLIST a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any forms, formats, or media.
HYPERLINKING TO OUR CONTENT
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
. Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or other Website information so long as the link:
- is not in any way deceptive;
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and services; and
(c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that:
- the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or our accredited businesses;
- the organization does not have any negative records with us;
(c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of SUMELLIST, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: is not in any way deceptive;
does not falsely imply sponsorship,endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- your name,
- your organization name,
- contact information,
- the URL of your site,
- a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and
- a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait for our approval response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- Using any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of SUMELLIST’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve of removing all links to our Website upon request immediately. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
REMOVAL OF LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this Website is correct. We do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the Website remains available or that the content material on the Website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website.
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraphs; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We do not guarantee that our site will be completely secure or free from all types of viruses and bugs. You are solely responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs, and other platforms to freely access our site. It would be best if you use your virus protection antivirus software. You must not misuse the SUMELLIST.COM website platform by intentionally introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs, or other malicious or technologically harmful material to it.You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our site, the server on which our site is hosted, or any server, computer, or database connected to our website. You will be committing a criminal offense if you attack our platform via any means. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will co-operate with such authorities by disclosing your identity to them for necessary punishment and penalties. Lastly, SUMELLIST.COM will immediately terminate your legal right to use our platform for other different purposes. We do not guarantee that our site will always be available or be uninterrupted or any content on it. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without official notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our website is not available for a certain period of time. We may update our website occasionally and may revise these Terms and Conditions occasionally at any time. However, kindly note that most of our content may be outdated at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.